With the unpredictable and fluid situation around COVID-19, the world is navigating through an uncertain period with few precedents. While we are all adapting to different work and collaboration models, the newness and the experiences are all unique to each of us depending on our job or industry.
The upcoming Adaptive Strategies Virtual Forum for Public Services will offer a professional industry analysis and interpretation of the current environment we find ourselves in. Hear from Bushfire Recovery Victoria, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), and a host of other industry experts, on the outlook, challenges and opportunities presented beyond COVID-19.
Key topics of discussion covered in the Public Services Forum will include:
- Listen, understand and act – key principles in crisis management
- Elevating citizen centricity
- Acceleration of digital services to meet society demands
- Resilience and recovery
Guest speakers joining SAP include:
- Lee Miezis, Chief Executive Officer at Bushfire Recovery Victoria
- Simon Bush, GM Policy and Advocacy at AIIA and Managing Director, Bush-Consulting
- Professor Michael Rosemann, PhD, FACS, FQA, MAICD, Director of the Centre for Future Enterprise, QUT Business School