The bar for customer experience is rising every day. While the digital divide widens, there’s little patience for getting it wrong. And in the minds of customers there’s a clear link from their experience to trust and confidence – especially in their relationship with government services.
Boston Consulting Group and Salesforce recently surveyed more than 1,600 customers and interviewed 20 government leaders in Australia and New Zealand to find out more about the important relationship between customer experience and trust.
In this webinar we discuss what shapes customer expectation and experience when dealing with governments, the role of trust, and the opportunity for governments in Australia and New Zealand to transform service delivery.
Join us together with BCG & Service NSW to hear about:
- Unlocking the potential benefits of data in better service delivery and policy making
- Identifying which government services are needed and where
- Delivering more personalised services for all government stakeholders
- Creating greater impact with fewer resources
- The citizen’s engagement with the COVIDSafe app
- Successful agency pivots in putting the customer first
- Trailblazing stories of successful government delivery transformations