The Digital Transformation Agency is calling for speakers, case-studies, exhibitors and sponsors for the 2020 Digital Summit.
This year the summit will be held virtually across four days in November, with winners of the 2020 Australian Government Digital Awards to be announced each day, and a keynote address to be delivered by government services minister Stuart Robert.
DTA CEO Randall Brugeaud said the event would see digital leaders and practitioners from government and industry unite to celebrate innovative work in the digital space.
“2020 has been a challenging year, but it has driven many of us to think and work differently. As with many industries and programs, COVID-19 has led to an acceleration of our digital transformation journey,” he said.
“The Digital Summit 2020 will bring together government and industry to share insights and experiences while engaging with new and existing networks.”
The DTA is currently looking for members of the Australian Public Service and from industry to deliver case studies, workshops and presentations at the summit on topics such as disruption and change, human-centred government services, leadership and people, and technology and data.
Nominations for the awards are currently open for nine categories including:
- Outstanding digital product or service,
- Outstanding government platform,
- Outstanding use of emerging technology,
- Outstanding digital methodology or approach,
- Excellence in government/industry partnership,
- Excellence in multi-agency partnership,
- Emerging digital talent (individual with less than 5 years in digital role),
- Digital professional (individual with more than 5 years in digital role),
- Digital Diversity (for individual, organisation, product or service that promotes diversity in government digital transformation).
The summit — which is only in its second year — will be held from November 10-19, with registrations to open in September.