Have you checked out the video on federation reform from the Institute of Public Administration Australia?
The single most important reform to impact the Australian public sector will be the outcomes from the current Reform of Federation. In the lead up to the National Conference, take two minutes to get informed about this important topic.
114 years after Federation, Australia is a very different nation facing very new challenges.
The IPAA 2015 National Conference will explore these challenges including:
- How the public sector will look as a result of Federation Reform
- What are the reform options for Health, Education, Housing and Homelessness and Tax.
- How best to build your skills in big data, digital government, commissioning and market stewardship
More than 500 delegates will gather with preeminent speakers from around the world to explore a program that includes:
- 5 Big Issue sessions
- 4 Round Table Briefings to update you on the reform options
- 12 Skills for the Future presentations giving you the tools necessary to excel in the new environment
- 2015 Garran Oration delivered by the Premier of NSW, the Hon. Mike Baird MP
- Gala Dinner and Cocktail reception