We are looking for a special person who wants to work with our commercial partners to build high quality engagement and collaboration programs. If you love sales and want to work with some of Australia’s best known organisations — public and private — this is an opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s most interesting digital media start ups.
- Develop campaigns for Australia’s top public sector businesses
- Independence to build strong portfolio of clients
- Work in a true digital start up
- Competitive remuneration and complete work flexibility
About the The Mandarin
The Mandarin is an industry leading website providing quality coverage of the $430 billion public sector.
Our powerful national audience are the leaders of Australia’s largest and most influential public agencies. Our business success has been founded on building compelling engagement programs, for the many organisations seeking to collaborate with government executives and their agencies.
We have done this with a talented digital team, working around the nation, to create one of Australia’s most innovative media businesses.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic sales and business development professional who is ready to prove themselves in the biggest marketplace of them all, government.
You may already work in a media role and want to work with a fast growing product that is small, nimble and offering loads of opportunity.
Or you may be working around government and looking to take your commercial skills and apply them to building strong engagement campaigns on behalf of our top tier clients.
- Drive revenue growth and client opportunities across government sectors
- Design, implement, manage and report on client campaigns
- Identify and develop business opportunities in new sectors to grow new revenues, either through partnerships or new revenue streams
Skills & experience
- Ideally 2+ years experience in client facing digital account management
- Experience working around the public sector or public sphere
- Track record of successfully retaining and growing a portfolio of accounts
- Experience designing campaigns on behalf of clients, ideally using digital marketing platforms (Pardot)
- Good proposal development and CRM (Salesforce) skills
- Solid written, presentation and oral communication skills
Benefits & culture
This is your chance to be part of a stage-two start up, as we build on our early success. We are a fully digital brand that offers the opportunity to be part of one of the savviest media teams in Australia. We run fast and have few rules other than an obsession to create quality and value for our users and clients. We thrive on the success of our people. We will let you be as good as you can be, creating clear goals, independence to get on with the job, a flexible adult working environment, and lots of encouragement to succeed and enjoy your work.
Location is where you work best. Remuneration will be based on your previous success and your on going success for our clients, with salary and commission offered.
- Be part of one of Australia’s most successful digital media start ups
- Work in the digital world, where and how you want to work
- Work closely with Australia’s top companies and public agencies
- Build a portfolio of sales, development, product, marketing and engagement skills
For further information, please contact Richard Austin on 0401 400 866, or [email protected]
Please send your expression of interest to [email protected] by Friday June 2, 2017.