For every truly effective and influential public sector senior executive, officer or minister there’s a secret and indispensable partner hiding in plain sight: the executive or personal assistant that tirelessly keeps leadership on track, on time and on their game.
Enabler, facilitator, influencer, gatekeeper and strategic partner are all hats worn by the modern EA/PA; often at the same time. The roles of the executive and personal assistant continues to change and evolve over time and days of being simply responsible for answering the phone and planning the diary are a distant memory.
The Public Sector EA/PA conference, running 31 Oct – 1 Nov 2017 in Canberra, provides essential insights into how executive and personal assistants can take their career to the next level.
Attend this conference to learn from experienced, inspirational and influential EA’s and PA’S.
- How to develop internal & external networks
- Shift to a strategic mindset
- Understand the key traits required by top executives
- Stay agile to change
- Take control of your professional development
- Focus on health and wellbeing for holistic job satisfaction
- Build and develop your personal brand
Hear from a magnificent lineup of speakers including:
- Zelda La Grange, Former Presidential Aide to Nelson Mandela
- Jenny O’Reilly, EA to the Inspector General, Australian Defence Force
- Elizabeth Butler, EA to the Secretary, Department of Health
- Gabrielle Ide, Executive Assistant to the Alan Tudge MP, Minister of Health Services
Need help convincing your executive? Contact [email protected] for a letter outlining the reasons why you should attend.
Find out more or call 1300 856 904
Quote CC*MANDARIN when registering & save an additional $100 off the current price.