Developing leadership capabilities, building resilience and agility, and enabling career progression have moved to the top of the executive agenda for senior public servants as gender equality and workplace diversity become increasingly important government organisations across all jurisdictions.
The public sector’s productivity and success depends on government departments and agencies being progressive, innovative and more responsive to the changing times. This requires leaders who are confident in their ability, and ready to reimagine success and define new pathways.
The Public Sector Women in Leadership conference will bring together the most prominent and inspirational women from across the Public Sector, to share their experiences and development strategies, from every stage of the leadership journey.
To be held in Canberra at the QT Hotel on the 22nd and 23rd November, this pivotal event will provide real world insights, skills and tools discerning public sector executives need to make a tangible difference in their jobs, workplaces and serving the public good.
Key takeaways for delegates include:
Building resilience & agility
- Developing your leadership capabilities
- Reacting well under pressure
- Influencing changing & shaping the future
Attend & learn strategies for:
- Developing a competitive edge in the public sector
- Breaking down organisational barriers
- Establishing your voice as a leader
- Maximising your personal capabilities
- Taking advantage of opportunities
Hear from a magnificent lineup of speakers including:
- Jane Halton AO, PSM, Board Member, ANZ Bank, Former Secretary, Department of Finance & Department of Health, Former Deputy Secretary, Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Chris Pigram , Former Chief Executive Officer, Geoscience Australia
- Liz Cosson AM, CSC, Deputy Secretary & Chief Operating Office, Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Judith Zielke PSM, Deputy Secretary, Department of Infrastructure & Regional Development
- Kerren Crosthwaite, Group Manager – Employment Policy Team, Australian Public Service Commission
Find out how you can influence change and shape the future. For more information visit http://go.criterionconferences.com/pswil-mandarin or call 1300 856 904
Quote CC*MANDARIN when registering & save an additional $100 off the current price.