Data offers great possibilities to regulators. It can help prevent and detect non-compliance, define where future resources should be focused and ultimately shape future regulatory strategy.
The right regulatory approach, influenced by sophisticated analysis, as well as a deep understanding of the motivations of stakeholders, can achieve great outcomes and significantly strengthen compliance operations.
But picking the right strategy and tactics takes not only insight, but the wisdom, experience and intelligence of those at the cutting edge of a rapidly evolving professional field.
Australia’s key regulators on the record
With that in mind, the Refining Regulation to Strengthen Compliance conference specifically crafted for government and stakeholders delivers the first hand experiences and lessons learned by those at the top of their field and key influencers and experts across federal, state and international jurisdictions.
Experts and delivering keynote presentations and in depth-workshops include:
- Scott Gregson, Executive General Manager, Enforcement, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Anna Cronin, Commissioner, Better Regulation Victoria
- Dr Ian Oppermann, CEO, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Rory Gallagher, Managing Director, Behavioural Insights Team
They’ll be joined by senior government sectoral specialists from health, heritage, transport, environment, fair trading, AML-CTF and workplace safety. As regulation evolves and new approaches take hold, this is the crucial event to attend to get up to speed fast.
Attend the Refining Regulation to Strengthen Compliance conference to learn how to:
- Harness big data and realise its possibilities
- Build intelligence capabilities by understanding and analysing data better
- Develop regulatory frameworks that promote compliance
- Implement innovative compliance & enforcement practices
- Prevent and minimise non-compliance with the right regulatory approach
Who will attend?
Regulators, federal and state government departments and associations with responsibility for:
- Compliance & Enforcement
- Regulatory Strategy
27 & 28 Feb 2018
Canberra Rex Hotel
Quote CC*MANDARIN when booking online & save an additional $100 off the current price.
Group discounts available.
For more information visit: http://go.criterionconferences.com/7045-mandarin
Pricing, offers & registration: https://criterion.secure.force.com/Step1?cid=rsc
Got questions? Call 02 9239 5701 to speak to our lovely customer service team