Australia’s sixth Women in Leadership conference will focus on developing leadership skills and driving the advancement of women. Hear from female leaders across federal, state and local agencies as well as key elected representatives striving for gender equality in public life.
Leadership positions within the Australian Public Service are becoming more accessible for women, however there are a number of barriers that remain.
The Public Sector Women in Leadership conference will provide you with the tools you need to develop your skills, through insights and recommendations from some of the most prominent female leaders in the public service.
It will also address how you can have an impact on the bigger picture, by driving culture change within your organisation and being an advocate for gender equality, closing the gap for good.
Benefits of attending:
- Build your leadership skills
- Develop your leadership brand
- Work with men to prioritise gender equality
- Leading transformational change within your department
- Strategies to progress your career while balancing family obligations
- Developing an inclusive leadership culture
- Breaking down organisational barriers
- Having the difficult conversations as a leader
Hear from a fantastic lineup of senior leaders and champions of change including:
- Michael Pezzullo, Secretary, Department of Home Affairs
- Jill Charker, Deputy Secretary, Corporate Department of Jobs & Small Business
- Catherine Burn APM, Deputy Commissioner, Specialist Support NSW Police Force
- The Hon Dr Sharman Stone MP, Australian Ambassador for Women and Girls
- The Hon Linda Burney MP, Shadow Minister for Human Services Federal Member for Barton
- Liz Cosson, Deputy Secretary & Chief Operating Officer, Department of Veterans Affairs
Find out how you can influence change and shape the future. For more information visit http://go.criterionconferences.com/7077-mandarin or call 1300 316 882.