Applications are sought to fill permanent roles at Executive Level 2, Executive Level 1 and APS6 level in the Australian Space Agency.
As part of the 2018-19 Budget, the Australian Government announced the establishment of the Agency. The Agency is a new entity within the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science and will commence from 1 July 2018.
The purpose of the Agency is to transform and grow a globally respected Australian space industry that lifts the broader economy, inspires and improves the lives of Australians – underpinned by strong international and national engagement. Responsibilities of the Agency will include:
- setting national policy and strategy for the civil space sector
- coordinating Australia’s domestic space sector activities
- leading international space engagement
- supporting the growth of Australia’s space industry
- sharing Australia’s expanding role in space and importance to the broader national economy
- inspiring the Australian community and the next generation of space entrepreneurs.
For further information and to apply visit our website.
Applications close at 11.55pm Sunday, 8 July 2018 (AEST).