About this job
Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic information management services and ICT initiatives for the ODPP and provide high level advice to the Corporate Services Director and senior management.
UP TO 5 YEARS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The Executive Manager Information Management and Technology (EMIMT) is responsible for:
- leading the development and ongoing management of the ODPP’s Strategic Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) Plan, business systems and related support services;
- leading and delivering strategic information management and related evidence and support services to achieve business objectives, providing access and security, systems integrity, information risk management, data classification, project leadership, coordination and management services for ODPP projects; and
- working collaboratively with the other justice agencies to achieve the agreed justice strategic systems and corporate services business outcomes.
- PSCA Level 9 $153,689.00 to $165,015.00 gross per annum.
The EMIMT leads and manages the development and implementation of strategic information management services and ICT initiatives for the ODPP and provides high level advice to the Corporate Services Director and senior management.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Director, this role is a member of the Senior Management Team of Corporate Services which has shared responsibility for the collective leadership of corporate services.
The EMIMT demonstrates commitment to ODPP’s values in both the shared leadership as well as the specific functional responsibilities of the role.
Suitable applicants may be considered for other suitable vacancies arising during the twelve months following the completion of the recruitment and selection process.
HOW TO APPLY
Please refer to the Job Application Package and Job Description Form before submitting your application as these documents will assist you with the preparation of your application.
Applicants are requested to lodge their applications on line by clicking on “Apply for Job”.
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
- A completed Application Form including details of two current or recent referees;
- A comprehensive resume/CV contextualised to the position; and
- A written statement of no more than 3 pages addressing the Work Related Requirements
Please ensure you have plenty of time to submit your application to allow for unanticipated problems, as late and proforma applications will not be accepted.
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) is a critical participant in the administration of justice within Western Australia, providing an independent and effective criminal prosecution service which is both just and fair.
For further information about the ODPP, please refer to the attached Job Application Package and the ODPP website: www.dpp.wa.gov.au.
The ODPP promotes flexible work options and is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage Indigenous Australians, young people, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and women, to apply for positions with our Agency.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE ODPP
In addition to working with a team of highly skilled, dedicated and valued employees, you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible working conditions;
- Opportunities to attend a range of internal and external learning and development seminars;
- Internal mentoring program;
- Access to generous leave arrangements including paid parental leave and the opportunity to purchase additional leave each year;
- Annual leave loading; and
- Access to a range of social and employee wellness events and programs.
Refer to the Public Service and Government Officers General Agreement 2014 and the Public Service Award 1992 for the complete list of entitlements and benefits.
For further information about the position, please contact Mr Pascoe Rechichi on (08) 9425 3755 (not to be contacted for Job Application Packages or assistance with lodging your application).
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Job Application Package or lodging your application, please contact the Human Resources Officer on (08) 9425 3859.
Closing Date: Monday, 2 March 2020, 4:30 pm WST.