A three (3) year Executive contract is now available within the Central West Hospital and Health Service as an Executive Director - Finance, Infrastructure & Support Services. Join our Executive team today and be responsible for ongoing organisational performance, strategic advice and leadership in the delivery of finance, infrastructure and support services across the Central West Health Service District.
• Pivotal leadership role
• Lead financial stability
• Contribute to the provision of health services in a unique environment
Patient-centred care | Quality and safety | Integrity and accountability | Investment in staff | Innovation and change
About the Role
The Executive Director Finance, Infrastructure and Support Services (EDFISS) reports to the Health Service Chief Executive, (HSCE), and is a member of an interdisciplinary team of executives who work together to develop innovative ways to deliver high quality patient care, for the best possible outcomes to deliver value and achieve key performance deliverables for the people of the Central West.This position will be based primarily in Brisbane but will be required to work in Longreach as negotiated with the CWHHS HSCE.The EDFISS will also form part of the Metro North Hospital and Health Service’s Finance team under the guidance of the Chief Finance and Corporate Officer.Your opportunity
- To partner with the HSCE and the Executive Leadership Team in the development and execution of the financial and infrastructure management strategy for the Central West Hospital and Health Service (CWHHS), take full accountability for all aspects of financial stewardship and engage fully in the commercial affairs of the organisation.
- In partnership with the clinical and other senior leaders provide expert strategic direction and advice on commercial matters.
- Lead advisor to the HSCE, Executive Leadership Team and Board on financial and key infrastructure matters. In this capacity provide sophisticated and insightful analysis and recommendations.
- To support the Board in executing its governance responsibilities and to ensure the Board is appropriately informed on a timely basis on all significant financial and infrastructure matters.
The total remuneration package is between: $202,844 – $210,415 p.a. (HES2 Low); Executive Contract – 3 years; Applications will remain current for 12 months.
How to Apply
The Role Description and Information Package provide specific information on how to apply for the advertised position. If you have difficulty viewing the Role Description in PDF format, please contact [email protected]
Liz Hlipala, Principal Consultant
M: +61 (0)401 122 301
JAR: H20_3324 – QLD/344923
Please note you will be redirected and only online applications will be accepted. Please download the Role Description for future reference. Do not upload zipped files, pdfs created through MS Word 2007, tagged pdfs or protected documents.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
- Role Description QLD_344923_Role Description Executive Director Finance Infrastructure and Support Services – Final (PDF, 454KB)
- Information Package for Applicants H20_3324_EDFISS_Candidate Information Pack_0520 (PDF, 1.59MB)