An exciting opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join our NSW/ACT team.
- Full Time opportunity for a Key Account Manager
- A rewarding role with an established company
- Competitive salary with future leadership ops
As one of Australia’s fastest-growing consultancies, we are the market leaders in all things Agile and Lean.
We launched our business in 2009, and since then have built an amazing reputation as experts in Agile Transformation and Delivery, Technology & DevOps, Product Design and Innovation spaces. Elabor8 is proud to be listed six years running on AFR’s Fast 100.
About The Role
The role of the Account Manager reports to the Group Manager of NSW.
It is to maintain and grow established ACT/NSW accounts (including several Tier 1 companies) and lead bringing new clients on board.
You will also be managing organic and campaign-driven inbound leads while working to become a partner to our clients in order to build trusted relationships.
This role has the potential to evolve to sales in other states.
What We Can Offer To Support You
We’re proud to say you’ll be surrounded and supported by some of the best people in the business, we give you the autonomy to explore and develop new and effective solutions to our clients’ challenges while accelerating your own career at the same time.
That’s why it’s important to us that we give you everything you need so that you are able to work to your full potential.
You will be joining a passionate group who are working to constantly grow and challenge ourselves and how we do things
You will be directly supported by your group and the wider Elabor8 organisation to achieve your best
We believe in diversity and individuality, and want people to bring different ways of doing things, looking at problems, and a want to try new things
We’re continuing to grow, so there is an opportunity to grow your career with us as we expand.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to open new opportunities with clients and provide exceptional service.
- High experience in maintaining existing clients and new business development
- Full understanding of the sales process and managing opportunities from lead to close
- Experience in developing sales plans, preparing proposals and contracts, sales reports, and forecasting
- Consultative selling capability with the focus on providing targeted solutions to customers’ specific requirements
- Ability to establish strong meaningful client relationships up to the C-Level.
- Diligent at maintaining the CRM and other key systems
- Familiarity with Agile, Lean, or Software delivery concepts along with digital ecosystems
- Prior experience working within professional services, technical product sales, or digital technology recruitment environments
- Have the ability to promote the features and benefits of Elabor8’s offering and products to meet customer requirements
- Identify trends through current market intelligence to help form strategies and action plans to expand Elabor8’s network
- Excel in thinking outside the box to deliver
- Elabor8’s solutions at a technical level to exceed our customers’ expectations
Self-motivated with the ability to manage their territory independently
- Passion for success and have a motivation for self-development and learning.
We would love to hear about your sales successes (and what you learned from things that didn’t go so well), particularly if you have worked with a challenger or start-up brand as well as your account management style. Diversity and learning is a big part of our culture.
If this is the environment that you want to be part of please send your CV to us. Apply via email: [email protected]