• High Profile National Agency
• Attractive remuneration and conditions
• Senior Executive Service Band 1
Applications are invited from suitably qualified people who are interested in an appointment to the AFP.
In the Australian Federal Police is seeking to fill the position of Manager Strategy and Policy Coordination.
As a Manager you will be responsible for driving capability at the strategic level and developing collaborative external relationships to enhance the AFP’s outcomes and reputation.
We are looking for a leader who:
• is willing and able to deliver results in compressed timeframes and attack complex issues in a dynamic environment;
• is capable, energetic and resilient in navigating uncertainly and constantly changing priorities;
• can cultivate strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, work collaboratively at all levels, and maximise engagement opportunities with partner agencies and jurisdictional partners;
• has superior analytical skills, are able to harness information, and identify innovative approaches to achieving the AFP’s strategic intent;
• has advanced communication skills, focussed on clearly articulating key issues and negotiating outcomes that advance the AFP’s position; and
• understand the role of the AFP in the Australian and international policing context, and broader law enforcement and national security environment.
Successful applicants will possess outstanding leadership, communication, networking and negotiation skills, and an ability to prioritise and anticipate tasks to meet tight timeframes while delivering high level outputs.
Further information, including how to apply can be found in the Candidate Pack.
Before applying, please obtain selection documentation from the Executive Intelligence Group vacancies page www.executiveintelligencegroup.com.au Ref. No. 818. If, after reading the selection documentation, you require further information please contact Tricia Searson or Karina Duffey on (02) 6232 2200.
Applications close: 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 21 August 2022.