The 2018 Future of Finance Summit is an opportunity to join finance leaders from a variety of industries in learning from each other the best ways to leverage new tools and technologies; enhance the agility and value of the finance function and overall, optimise business performance.
At the summit you can expect to hear a range of case studies, each with real weight behind them, such as:
- CFO Michael Crevola will share how Western Power has made savings to the finance function of between 30- 40%
- GM Financial Management & Treasury Ferhaz Fallil is speaking on iCare navigating the process of consolidating multiple finance teams into one, and implemented SAP in just 6 months
- Group Finance Project Manager, Mike Smith is presenting the impressive journey St John of God HealthCare has been on to create one of the fastest RPA programs around
- Bruno Shanthikumar will explain how his team created a unique business intelligence tool for TAFE SA
Hear from 12+ Finance Transformation Speakers including:
- Richard Cairns, Executive General Manager – Finance, nbn co
- Trevor Nichols, CFO, Corporate Operations Group, Macquarie Group
- Greg Smart, Head of Finance Transformation, Coca Cola
- Mike Rasch, Head of Finance, First Mortgage Services
- Andrew Henshaw, Head of Revenue Centre of Excellence, ANZ
- Bala Siva, Finance Manager, Monash University
- Sukant Saddi, Program Manager- Automation, Suncorp
Click here to view the final agenda for the full speaker and session lineup.
Ticket Cost: 2 day conference: $3399. Conference and workshop: $3899. Earlybird discounts apply.
Bayview Eden Melbourne