Criterion Conferences is excited to announce The Hon Julie Bishopas keynote at the 8th Public Sector Women in Leadership Conference, taking place on 18th – 22nd November at the QT Canberra.
Julie Bishop began her path-breaking public career as Member of Curtin in 1998. Julie was Australia’s first female Minister for Foreign Affairs and the first female Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party, a position she held from 2007 to 2018.
Ms Bishop will deliver a keynote presentation to share her insights on ‘Achieving and sustaining success as a female politician’, followed by a 30 minute Q&A.
Julie will be joined by 25+ senior leaders from across federal and state government, who will share personal leadership journeys and offer invaluable career advice, including:
- The Hon Anna Bligh AC, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Banking Association & 37th Premier of Queensland
- Liz Cosson AM CSC, Secretary, Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Jo Chivers, Director, Indigenous Connections, Governance, Quality & Access Branch, Higher Education Group, Department of Education
- Kerri Hartland, Secretary, Department of Employment, Skills, Small & Family Business
Attend this event and learn:
- Build & develop resilienceto overcome challenges in the APS
- Define your career journey& successfully navigate career breaks & changes
- Develop your brand, understand your value & cultivate Emotional Intelligence
- Drive equality& make change in the APS
Event discount: Save $100 off current pass prices with discount code CC*MANDARIN
Ticket Cost: From $1099
1300 316 882