Public sector services and delivery models in Queensland are evolving to meet rapidly changing expectations.
Internal and external customers expect agencies to operate digitally, be responsive, open and efficient. Meeting this challenge relies on trusted information, processes and systems.
Join us at the Accelerate Digital Service Delivery senior executive breakfast event in Brisbane to learn how Queensland public sector agencies can become more responsive, open and efficient by embracing digitisation. The event is free for public sector attendees.
Discover how you can redefine the customer experience and deliver better public outcomes by transforming your existing Micro Focus Content Manger (TRIM) data and information ecosystem.
- Discuss what’s constraining the shift to digital, and how to get there faster
- Hear from peers to understand how to reduce the time for approvals from days to hours
- Learn how to engage staff in the digital journey and simplify their work day
- Streamline decision making by automating processes, reporting and governance
- Discover simple steps to take control of your growing information ecosystem
Better Service Outcomes: Through digitisation from the inside-out
Rachel Roy, Formerly WA Dept of Planning, Lands and Heritage
Shifting Gears: Moving from compliance to business value
Sonya Sherman, Objective Corporation
The Big Picture: Information utility in the modern enterprise
Gordon Taylor, Micro Focus
“Like most organisations now, the speed of response expected from us is much faster. Our responsiveness has improved massively, we’re now collaborating with people and working almost in real time.”
Peter O’Halloran Executive Director and CIO, National Blood Authority
+61 2 9955 2288
Sofitel Brisbane Central