Public sector services and delivery models in Western Australia are evolving to meet rapidly changing expectations.
Internal and external customers expect agencies to operate digitally, be responsive, open and efficient. Meeting this challenge relies on trusted information, processes and systems.
Join us at the Accelerate Digital Service Delivery senior executive breakfast event in Perth to learn how public sector agencies in Western Australia can become more responsive, open and efficient by embracing digitisation.
Discover how you can redefine the customer experience and deliver better public outcomes by transforming your existing Micro Focus Content Manager (TRIM) data and information ecosystem.
Reasons to attend:
- Discuss what’s constraining the shift to digital, and how to get there faster
- Hear from peers to understand how to reduce the time for approvals from days to hours
- Learn how to engage staff in the digital journey and simplify their work day
- Streamline decision making by automating processes, reporting and governance
- Discover simple steps to take control of your growing information ecosystem
Speakers and topics include:
- Rachel Roy, Formerly Dept. Planning, Lands and Heritage (WA), Better Service Outcomes: Digitisation from the inside-out
- Sonya Sherman, Objective Corporation, Shifting Gears: Moving from compliance to business value
- Simon Dugard, Micro Focus, The Big Picture: Information utility in the modern enterprise
“Like most organisations now, the speed of response expected from us is much faster. Our responsiveness has improved massively, we’re now collaborating with people and working almost in real time.”
Peter O’Halloran Executive Director and CIO, National Blood Authority
+61 2 9955 2288