Call for abstracts close Monday 21st October 2019
We are accepting presentations, roundtable sessions or symposia on a diverse range of issues affecting family wellbeing.
The program will be broken up into six sub-themes:
- Family policy and service system challenges
- Balancing work and family
- Health and wellbeing over the life course
- Communities and social cohesion
- Family threats, vulnerabilities and trauma
- Family Law: Challenges and solutions
Abstract submissions can be made at: https://www.aifsconference2020.com.au/abstracts/
Submissions close Monday 21st October 2019.
Our program will feature local and international renowned experts from a range of fields related to family wellbeing. Plenary speakers already confirmed include:
- Professor Stephen Zubrick, Head, Brain and Behaviour, Telethon Kids Institute
- Annabel Crabb, ABC’s Chief Political Writer
- Jess Hill, Author and Journalist
- Richard Glover, Author and Radio presenter
Numerous opportunities to sponsor the event are available. Sponsors will be able to promote their organisation and connect with key thinkers and decision makers from government, research and the family services sectors.
Sponsorship for our 2020 event starts from $1,000 so there is a package to suit all budgets. We can also customise a package to suit specific needs.
For more information about sponsorship, please find the prospectus attached or visit the AIFS Conference website: https://www.aifsconference2020.com.au/
Ticket Cost: From $512