Develop the skills and confidence to deliver persuasive messages and presentations that let your unique strengths shine through.
This workshop gets at the core of what blocks you from communicating at your best. It tackles fears, and challenges you to tap into your strengths. This course will give you the skills and confidence to hold your space and speak persuasively.
In this one-day course, Dr Zina O’Leary will share best practice communication strategies to help you to communicate with impact and influence. The program involves discussion, small group work, role plays and individual practice.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- understand why you sometimes feel like an imposter and how to move beyond it
- think and communicate with purpose, clarity, and focus
- use body, voice and language for maximum impact
- manage verbal attacks without becoming defensive or aggressive.
What will you learn?
- the importance of developing an impactful communication style
- how to overcome imposter syndrome and own your space
- verbal defence without being defensive
- how to become more resilient
- conveying presence with body, voice and language.
Who should register?
Executives, managers and staff – The workshop is aimed at public sector, local government and not-for-profit executives, managers and anyone who wants to boost their confidence, develop an authentic and effective communication style, and better impact and influence people.
Who will lead the course?
Dr Zina O’Leary – Sociologist and social psychologist with expertise in impactful communication and applied research methodologies.
The Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG) is a global leader in education and government-focused research relevant to the public sector.
ANZSOG was created in 2002 by government, for government, with the active collaboration of our partner universities.
Ticket Cost: $1,075 (inc. GST)
Executive Education team
+61 3 8344 1984
Melbourne Business School