Developing coherent policies that have majority support is only part of government’s role; policies also need to be implementable and implemented effectively.
This one-day intensive workshop exposes a contemporary approach to policy implementation, with a focus on risk management, relationship building and using practical tools underpinned from evidence-based insights.
What will you learn?
- A broad appreciation of the skills, practices and relationships central to effective policy implementation.
- Governance arrangements that match implementation requirements.
- Effective design of the policy implementation approach.
- How to identify, engage and sustain relationships with stakeholders that are essential to implementation.
- Managing risk in implementation, governance and resource allocation.
- Tailoring monitoring and evaluation to policy implementation and associated functional requirements.
Who should register?
- Officers and managers responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of policy implementation.
Who will lead the course?
- Dr Nick Fleming, Founding Director of Innergise – a firm focused on fuelling progress, performance and prosperity by helping people to conceive, design and execute smarter strategies, programs and projects.
$950 (inc. GST)
ANZSOG alumni receive a 15% discount**
Receive a 25% discount for registrations of four or more people*
*Every person that completes the Executive Masters of Public Administration, Executive Fellows Program, Towards Strategic Leadership or an international program becomes part of our alumni. Read more about our alumni community.
**Only one discount is redeemable for each registration.
Workshop fee includes:
- all learning materials
- morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
To enquire about this workshop, please complete the executive workshop enquiry form.
All participants will receive access to ANZSOG’s eLearning site which will include workshop preparation materials and general information.
This workshop can be customised to suit the needs of your government or department. Different versions of the course have been designed specifically for staff in Victoria, Northern Territory, Queensland and Western Australia.
To enquire about running this course for your department or jurisdiction, please complete the executive workshop enquiry form.
Ticket Cost: $950 (inc. GST) per person
Linda Losanno – ANZSOG Program Delivery Team Leader
03 8344 1969