Join us on Thursday, 5th of November from 5.00 – 5.30pm as we discuss the UTS Institute for Public Policy and Governance renewed Applied Policy Graduate Program. Hosted by the Institute’s Director, Carol Mills, and Senior Manager, Research and Education, Dr George Argyrous, the session will outline key information for prospective students including:
- The range of qualifications available
- The flexible enrolment options
- An overview of new subjects being introduced in 2021
- The various majors and sub-majors you can select from
- Our practical approach to teaching
- The important role case studies and senior public servants play in all of our subjects
UTS’s Applied Policy courses are designed by, and for, people at all levels of government or who work closely with government.
Based on UTS’s overarching commitment to blending academic learning with real-life experience these courses are ideal for anyone wanting to develop their policy making, program development and influencing skills.
Please register here if you are able to join us.
Ticket Cost: Free with Registration
Institute for Public Policy and Governance
02 9514 7884