Our popular online two-day masterclass for women, attended by nearly 100 women in the public sector in 2020, is back!
If you’re working in government or with government, this masterclass will help you to lift your influence, voice and profile, and help your teams to do the same.
While the research shows that women outperform men in most leadership capabilities, they are under-represented in leadership across nearly all levels of government. We want that to change.
Facilitated by global experts in strategically building influence and impact, the masterclass is structured around three stages of visibility. You’ll be supported into more effective leadership and unlock the mindset and practical skills to support more strategic influencing, communication and greater effectiveness, both within your organisation and in the outside world.
You will walk away clear on your leadership vision and values and hold a deceptively simple but strategic leadership roadmap to better work with your team and take you into the next stage of your career.
Run in partnership with The Mandarin, the program is for mid-level to senior women in the public sector and is for you if you:
- Are seeking better outcomes for your leadership, team or wider department
- Want to build your strategic influence and leadership capability
- Want to find new and creative pathways and techniques for navigating hierarchy and gaining buy-in
- Are managing diverse stakeholders and sometimes face conflict within your team or other teams
- Know you’re ready to take the next step in your career, life and impact and need a clear roadmap
- Feel you need a set of tools, formulas and strategies to manage conflict, challenging behaviours, or being shut down
- Want to connect with a community of other women in government and private sectors around Australia
- Want to take your wealth of experience and apply it with more impact to a new role or area of impact
- Recognise the importance of visibility that’s not about self-promotion but about influence and communication and how that serves the difference you want to make
The masterclass is run virtually and will cover the three stages of impactful visibility, over two themed days:
DAY ONE: VISIBILITY FOUNDATION + MINDSET
- Introduction to the Three Pillars of Visibility, with government and public-sector-specific case studies
- Visibility foundations: visibility audit, values and leadership vision, which in themselves are life-changing for many women
- Unpacking your visibility mindset: articulating your strengths and challenges
DAY TWO: STEPPING OUT: INFLUENCE + IMPACT
- Visibility to others + visibility for impact: what is your deeper potential and how do you want to bring it to life?
- Strategic communications recipe for influence and impact in every setting
- 4MAT debrief: understanding your learning + communications style (diagnostic to be completed in advance)
- Creating a visible leader roadmap: your plan for influence and impact
- 30-day visibility challenge: activating your visible leader roadmap
The two days will comprise a mixture of facilitator-led discussions, individual and group work, plus a special guest panel on the second day.
Every participant will receive a year’s subscription to The Mandarin Premium, valued at $440.
What others have to say about the Building Visibility and Influence Masterclass
“Very inspiring, experienced, thoughtful and engaging facilitators. The masterclass surpassed my expectations, and I’ve been on many leadership courses. The formula shared for building visibility is something that I can apply professionally and personally and was worth the investment to help me achieve the outcomes I’m working towards.” Claire Sullivan
“This masterclass was most useful and practical and would suit both current and emerging leaders who wish to have greater visibility and impact in their environments and beyond.”
“Visibility Co are totally invested in your success as a visible woman leading in the APS. You will walk away with clarity about who you are, how you want to show up, and the steps to confidently put yourself in your own story.” Kylie Holyland
“I’m so grateful to have experienced this masterclass. It has had a huge impact on my mindset and self belief. I have a renewed energy, focus and sense of calm. Thank you to two inspirational women, Julia and Sarah.”
Early bird pricing starts at $1,895 ex GST
**sign up before 31 December + receive an additional 10% discount
**Masterclass bundles, coaching and group discounts available
Every participant will receive a year’s subscription to The Mandarin Premium, valued at $440
Elicia Duczmal, Programs Manager
0412 495 267
Ticket Cost: From $1,895 +GST
0412 495 267