Support your team or yourself to maximise your influence in this critical masterclass for women in the public sector.
Our popular two-day virtual masterclass for women in the public sector is back! If you’re a woman working in government or with government, this masterclass will help you to lift your influence, voice and profile, and support your teams to do the same. More than 130 women from more than 50 departments and agencies have experienced this highly-regarded program, which is facilitated by global experts in helping women leaders strategically and authentically build their influence and impact.
Participants report having powerful insights about their leadership potential and aspirations, and say the tools are practical, immediately impactful and easily shared with their teams.
Over three weeks (1 x full day and 2 x half days), you’ll be guided towards more effective leadership, unlocking the mindset and practical skills for strategic influencing, communication and greater effectiveness. You will walk away clear on your leadership vision and values and hold a deceptively simple but strategic leadership roadmap to generate influence with leaders around you, manage your team and take you into the next stage of your career.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW (also refer to our Masterclass Brochure here)
The masterclass will cover the three stages of impactful visibility, over two themed days (1 x full day and 2 x half days):
DAY ONE: VISIBILITY FOUNDATION + MINDSET – FULL DAY WEDNESDAY 2ND MARCH 2022, 9.30am – 4.30pm (AEDT)
- Introduction to the Three Pillars of Visibility, with government and public-sector-specific case studies
- Visibility foundations: visibility audit, values and leadership vision, which in themselves are life-changing for many women
- Unpacking your visibility mindset: articulating your strengths and challenges
DAY TWO: STEPPING OUT: INFLUENCE + IMPACT – TWO X HALF DAYS WEDNESDAY 9TH AND WEDNESDAY 16TH MARCH 2022, 9.30am – 1.00pm (AEDT)
- Visibility to others + visibility for impact: what is your deeper potential and how do you want to bring it to life?
- Strategic communications recipe for influence and impact in every setting
- 4MAT debrief: understanding your learning + communications style (diagnostic to be completed in advance)
- Creating a visible leader roadmap: your plan for influence and impact
- Panel Session: we will be joined by the wonderful Susan McKee, CEO at Dental Health Services Victoria, and Emma Stonham, Senior Advisor to the CEO, Australian Sports Commission
- 30-day visibility challenge: activating your visible leader roadmap
The two days will comprise a mixture of facilitator led discussions, individual and group work.
The program is for mid-level to senior women in the public sector and is for you if you:
- Want to see better outcomes for your leadership, team or wider department
- Want to build your strategic influence and leadership capability
- Need new techniques for navigating hierarchy and gaining buy-in
- Know your visibility is a critical enabler of leadership but need to advance your mindset and skills
- Need to manage up as well as down and want the day-to-day to be more easeful
- See members of your team struggling to communicate or influence more widely and want to support them
- Need a clear roadmap to take the next step in your career, life and impact
- Want to connect with a community of women in government and private sectors around Australia
- Struggle with work-life balance and worry about taking the next step up
- Are seeking clarity of focus: knowing your priorities and what’s important
- Recognise the importance of visibility that’s not about self-promotion but about influence and communication that serves the difference you want to make
- Want to connect with and hear from other women leaders across a range of areas in the public sector
- Would value the opportunity to hear from high-profile public sector leaders on their experiences of visibility, leadership and work-life balance in an intimate panel conversation
Of the women who have participated (over 150);
- 98% of participants said the content was directly applicable to their work environment
- 100% of participants gave the quality of the facilitation 9/10 or above
- More than 90% of participants ranked the online nature of the event 9/10 or above
Earlybird pricing is available until Wednesday 16th February 2022.
Group discounts plus coaching bundles are also available.
Here is what previous participants had to say:
“If there is one leadership journey you can make time for, this is the one. Visibility Co gave me the pathway to rediscover my voice, review my values and vision and refilled my reservoir of energy to make the difference I want to make. In self and collective leadership.”
“This course and content is a must for any woman wanting to elevate herself and break out of her comfort zone. The practical tools left me with a renewed sense of courage to take action. I just wish I’d discovered it sooner!”
“What an amazing opportunity to engage with such inspiring, engaging women and to address some really tough topics. Sarah and Julia, I have never had an adult learning opportunity presented by anyone so engaging as yourselves, and I felt so privileged to have access to [panellists] Rose Falla and Kate Auty!”
“They are women empowerment catalysts who help women identify their vision and raise their visibility by building strong narratives and collective actions.”
“[Julia and Sarah] offer amazing guidance to women to understand themselves, to reach their potential and develop the courage to improve their impact.”
“It gave me practical tools and the first draft of my plan so I could take action right away.”
Ticket Cost: $350 - $2500 +GST