With an unprecedented rise in communication channels, news sources and social platforms, the role of corporate affairs and corporate communications has never been more broad or crucial to company reputation.
With the nature of this business function still under question and widely misunderstood within organisations, now is the time to focus on how a chief communications officer should shape brand reputation and business strategy.
Held in Sydney from the 12th to 14th of September, featuring a two day conference and a full day workshop, the Chief Communications Officer Summit 2018 will feature keynotes, panel discussions and case studies from Australia’s leading organisations interrogating the evolving issues in the space.
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Navigating the unpredictable evolving communications landscape
- Managing reputation in times of crisis
- Maximise effectiveness by building stakeholder networks
- Driving the corporate capability and buy-in
- Leveraging the rise of the social enterprise and rebuilding trust
- Balancing proactive and reactive strategies
Although the event has been created for the private sector, there is a range of benefits for the public sector, including networking opportunities with some of the country’s top communicators. You’ll get the chance to meet:
- Group Manager, Head and Manager of Communications
- General Manager, Head and Manager of Corporate Affairs
- GM Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications Director
- Head of Media, Investor and Government Relations
Ticket Cost: From $999
02 8038 7811
Adina Apartment Hotel