Trust. You need it to deliver services. Your department needs it to implement policy. But how do you build it? How can you grow it?
By engaging the community and affiliated stakeholders. By listening to their diverse perspectives and empowering them to get involved in decisions through transparency, inclusivity and collaboration.
The Community Stakeholder Engagement Summit 2019 is about equipping passionate community engagement officers with new and improved skills to deal with the changing nature of community involvement in the decision-making process.
- Hear case-studies on the best ways to build two-way engagement and ensure transparent and authentic communication
- Attend a hands-on masterclass to learn how to engage with multicultural audiences. Brainstorm with your peers on how to build culturally safe environments for collaboration
- Increase confidence when designing and collaborating projects and policies with community and stakeholders
Discover how to overcome community distrust to build long-term stakeholder relationships
- Participate in round tables discussions and uncover a diverse range of engagement tools ready to be implemented when you return to the office
- Become a trusted advisor for your community and a thought leader in the Engagement Community
2019 Key Speakers:
- Felicity Stewart – Director National Engagement, National Disability Insurance Agency
- Donna Marshall – Executive Director, Stakeholder and Community Engagement, Cross River Rail Delivery Authority (Chair, IAP2)
- Andrew Johnson, Advocate for Children and Young People, Office of the Advocate for Children and Young People
- Dr. John Warburton – Deputy General Manager, Inner West Council
- Monique Zyntic – Assistant Director, Internal Communications, Australian Taxation Office
- Sarah Thomas – Head of Strategic Engagement, Office for Digital Government, Dept. of the Premier and Cabinet SA
- Steven Blaney – Executive Director Media and Communication, Department of Planning and Environment NSW
Head over to the website to secure your seats and see all the group discounts available.
Ticket Cost: From $999