With government agencies looking to increase property efficiency, attention is now turning to more innovative forms of workspace. Whether a lease is coming to an end, you are looking to renovate or simply seeking a drive in innovation, there are models of workplaces to be explored which really could transform the public sector. Welcome to Delivering Innovative Government Workplaces.
The Delivering Innovative Government Workplaces conference will bring together government departments and agencies who are looking to cut down on property costs, improve space utilisation, identify productivity gains, drive collaboration and evolve their property portfolio.
You will learn how to
- Execute a successful workplace change management
- Better leverage technologies to improve workplace productivity
- Adapt physical spaces for growth, movement and changes
- Build efficient, flexible and collaborative workplaces
- Reduce office accommodation costs by implementing innovative workplace designs
Click here to download the event program.
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including
- Jill Coyle, Manager – People & Capability,Far North District Council
- Duane Whitlock, Manager, Future Workplace Enablement, Strategy & Design, Department of Health & Human Services VIC
- Rachael Jackson, General Manager People & Planning, Department of Industry, Innovation & Science
- Naveen Chandra, Executive Director, Strategy, Property NSW
Click here to download the event program to see the full speaker lineup.
Who will attend?
Professionals from federal, state and local government with responsibilities for
- Workplace strategy/design
- People and culture
- Change Management
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.
Ticket Cost: From $2199 + GST. Early bird discount available.
02 9239 5700