Don’t miss the only Harvard-led Executive Leadership Event Specifically for Publicly Funded Organisations in Australia & New Zealand
The value of a high performing team has long been recognised and sought after, but cultivating and maintaining teams of this nature isn’t something that comes easy.
Drawing on Professor Groysberg’s experience teaching at Harvard University, this seminar is designed to teach leadership and management practices that will strengthen team performance and impact organisational effectiveness. It is a unique opportunity for leadership teams to come together to explore the topics crucial for driving high performance and enhancing the capability of executive teams.
Professor Boris Groysberg will lead discussion using the Harvard Business School (HBS) Case Method, an innovative teaching model critiquing actual case studies, combining interactive lecture, video, and group discussions for a highly dynamic learning experience.
What can I expect from this seminar?
- MBA level teaching – Experience teaching from one of the most prestigious Universities in the world through a seasoned MBA lecturer
- Engaging, dynamic, thought provoking learning – Expect an incredibly hands-on learning experience, with participants encouraged to contribute from the outset in interactive debates, small group discussions and live Q&A
- High value, tangible takeaways – Walk away feeling inspired with a plethora of learnings to immediately apply in your organisation. Through the prep work of case reading and assignments questions relating to your personal experience the depth of learning you will gain in this short seminar will provide value beyond expectations
- New connections – Bypass social distancing and keep growing your professional network by connecting digitally. You’ll get the chance to collaborate and problem-solve with other participants, all with a special interest in growing high performing teams in publicly funded organisations
Who will attend?
Leaders and executive teams from publicly funded organisations, including (but not limited to):
- Federal, State & Local Government
- Early Childhood, School and Tertiary Education Providers
- Health & Aged Care Services
Testimonials from previous Boris Groysberg Executive Events:
“Excellent presenter, fantastic topic, perfect delivery.” – Alison Rayner, Deputy Under Treasurer, Queensland Treasury
“Fantastic – it provided content that you could implement into your organisation or practice straight away.” – Anne-Marie Kelly, Strategy and Analysis Project Worker, Bendigo Community Health Services
“I like the way the case study is just a base and we drift off in different directions with little anecdotes, but every anecdote comes back to the main theme. It makes it very varied, enjoyable and engaging.” – Hugo Harmstorf, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Regulatory and Pricing Tribunal
“Engaging, amusing and very credible. Fantastic presentation skills.” – Leesa Arigho, Talent Development Lead, iCare
“Brilliant wealth of knowledge. So engaging!” – Sylvia Tran, National Manager Allied Health, Mind Australia
“This session was insightful in pushing the boundaries and in rethinking leadership in the broadest sense.” – Ros Cornish, Chief Executive Officer, Lady Gowrie Tasmania
Attend to learn:
- An unmissable dynamic learning experience packed with value & tangible takeouts
- Gain new approaches & tools to build an engaged & highly motivated team
- Understand how different leaders deal with the challenges of strategy implementation
- An opportunity for executive teams to learn through the world-renowned HBS case method
Ticket Cost: From $399 with Early Bird Discount