Join us for this two-day, hands-on workshop combining policy management with evaluation expertise – delivered by experienced policy professional, Nonie Malone and highly experienced evaluation expert, Marion Norton.
Build your competence to plan, commission and execute robust evaluations – essential for robust policy. Suitable for practitioners at all levels.
See our website for further details and feedback from previous participants.
- Understand the role of evaluation in delivering efficient & effective outcomes for government
- Know how to plan for and deliver quality evaluation that is fit for purpose and audience
- Know how to influence the authorising environment to ensure quality evaluations can occur
- Understand and know how to select and use evaluation methodologies
- Develop capability in commissioning and managing evaluations
- Gain and refine program logic skills
- Know how to develop the evidence-base from policy idea to post-program implementation
- Become familiar with the best information available to support your evaluation responsibilities and practice.
Participants in the last worksop said:
“Program logic will be very useful. Framework for reporting will be a great guide and checklist for strategy reevaluation activities.”“Thank you very much for delivering a great workshop on evaluation.”
“I feel I a much more capable of influencing evaluation to occur in my organisation as well as shaping it to be ‘fit for purpose’ :)”
Ticket Cost: 0
+61 412 023 209
Australian Catholic University