Back for the 2nd year, the Evidence Based Policy Summit 2019 addresses the fundamental themes that are key to good policy.
Through informative keynotes, real-world case studies and interactive conversations you’ll get all you need to drive genuine results through evidence backed policy.
At the Evidence Based Policy Summit you will learn how to:
- Use research to achieve real results
- Gain organisational buy-in to research-backed policy recommendations
- Capitalise on the full power of data
- Drive effective, cost efficient research and evidence collection
- Implement policy in a dynamic political landscape
- Build relationships across departments and with the private sector
- Understand the role behavioural economics plays in policy development
2019 Key Speakers:
- John McCormack, Senior Manager Government & Community Relations, AGL
- Claire Murdoch, Strategy & Policy Director – Centre For Road Safety, Transport NSW
- Michael Frost, Group Head Primary Health Care & Veterans Group, AIHW
- Paul Sariban, Director Policy & Legislation, Liquor & Gaming NSW
- Jason Lange, Executive Director, Office of Best Practice Regulation
Join us at the 2nd annual Evidence Based Policy Summit and securing Australia’s future through research supported policy.
Ticket Cost: From $999