Australians have a right to corruption free government and public sectors.
Your success is vital in bringing this about.
Fraud & Corruption Prevention For Government Summit will ensure you have the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively combat fraud and corruption in your organisation.
This event brings together the highest calibre experts to provide clear, actionable strategies for minimising fraud and corruption in government organisations.
- Understand the psychology that drives individuals and groups to corruption and attend a demonstration of preventing “grey gifts” to politicians and bureaucrats
- Hear from experts in Federal, State and local government on embedding ethics and integrity in your organisation and adopting metrics to drive best practice corruption prevention
- Harness the benefits and avoid the pitfalls of transparency and enhance whistle-blower protections
- Attend hands-on workshops sessions to develop skills in conducting investigations and minimising internal and external corruption
2019 Key Speakers:
- Ivan Perisa, Corruption Prevention and Ethics Manager, Sydney Water
- John Warburton, Deputy General Manager, Inner West Council
- Samantha Gavel, Privacy Commissioner, NSW information and Privacy Commission
- Cameron K. Murray, Senior Economist & Author, Games of Mates: How Favours Bleed The Nation, The Australian Institute
- Roy Cottam, Practice Manager Ethical Conduct and Investigations, Centium
- Catherine Geenty, Internal Ombudsman, Wollongong City Council
Ticket Cost: From $999
Crowne Plaza Canberra