Over four days, the Government Customer Innovation Week will see a top-down exploration of how to improve citizen experiences.
Each day will explore one of four themes: Policy and Service Innovation, Customer Experience, Front-Line Service Delivery and Leadership Development. Grab a one day pass for an immersive learning experience on the subjects that matter most to you or attend all four days to gain a holistic picture of how government organisations can become customer-centric.
2019 Key Speakers:
- Dr Ian Opperman, NSW Chief Data Scientist and CEO, NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Nicole Sheffield, Executive General Manager, Community and Consumer, Australia Post
- Peter Jamieson, Chief Customer Officer, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
- Clare Mockler, Director Community, City of Adelaide
- Leisa Bacon, Director Audiences, ABC
- Kelly Ralton, Chief Client Officer, Austrade
- Nick Condon, Head of Digital Citizen Services, Department of Premier and Cabinet South Australia
- Sean Hewitt, Deputy Director Operations and Service Optimisation, Department of Work and Pensions UK
At the Government Customer Innovation Week you’ll learn how to:
- Innovate services through customer-centric policy design
- Drive a whole-of-organisation customer-centric approach to create seamless customer journeys
- Transform customer services through digitalisation
- Optimise frontline service delivery through automation and self-service platforms
- Collaborate across agencies to deliver seamless customer journeys
- Enhance customer trust in government services
Head over to the website to secure your seats and see all the group discounts available.
Ticket Cost: From $999
02 8248 0200