Government departments and agencies have not traditionally been strong in customer service, however there has been a push in recent years for the government to improve their customer service.
The Government Customer Service Summit 2018 examines how government departments are communicating with their customers in call centres, service centres, online through their website and social media accounts.
The event covers how government departments and agencies can ensure that they are providing excellent customer service and can strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
Attend the Government Customer Service Summit to optimise service delivery, harness digital technology and foster customer service champions in your organisation.
Learn how to drive efficiencies your organisation’s customer service channels to provide quick response times and build positive relationships with customers.
Harness the power of excellent customer experiences through in-depth case studies and best practice presentations from federal, state and local government departments. Attendees will also learn cutting-edge customer service methods from the private sector.
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Measure and monitor your organisation’s customer service
- Meet customer expectations with limited resources
- Optimise your service by incorporating customer feedback into your processes
- Cultivate customer-centric mindset throughout your organisation
- Harness digital technology to improve your omni-channel capability
- Explore lessons from the customer service leaders of the private sector
We’ve brought together leading speakers from across a multitude of departments, including:
- Alexandra Geddes, Director Program Delivery, Service NSW
- Carmel Senese, Director Customer Experience and Account Management, NSW Department of Education
- Michael Mercieca, Deputy Executive Director Customer Delivery, Sydney Trains
- Ronnie Murray, Director Customer Contact, Smart Services Queensland
- Malcolm Angell, Manager Customer Contact, City of Gold Coast
Is this conference right for you? We’ve designed the Government Customer Service Summit so that all levels of public sector employees will benefit from attending, but these are the majority of the attendees you’ll meet on the day:
- Heads of customer service
- Contact centre managers
- Heads of customer experience
- Heads of service delivery
- Digital services managers
We hope you can join us at the Government Customer Service Summit 2018 – optimise service delivery through innovative customer experience and design.
Ticket Cost: From $999
02 8038 7804