Keen to pursue a career in regulation? Interested in reskilling and upskilling? Want to connect with world-class researchers on contemporary thinking on regulation and governance?
The Graduate Certificate of Regulation and Governance (CREGO) prepares students to understand and apply key Australian and international ideas and approaches to effective regulation. The program gives you the opportunity to connect with current regulatory thinking and the experiments in regulatory governance through real world examples that has been carried out throughout Australia and the region.
Why choose this program?
This unique program aims to help professionals and organisations to understand and better navigate an environment where new forms of complexity, risk and technology are significantly increasing challenges for regulators. It draws on the evidence-based research and the ‘big ideas’ in regulation for which the ANU School of Regulation and Global Governance (RegNet) is world famous and has been designed in collaboration with Access Canberra, the peak regulatory organisation in the Australian Capital Territory.
This program will be delivered both in person and online.
What are the career pathways?
This graduate certificate is for people who are currently managing regulatory portfolios and projects in government agencies – or who will do so in future. It also supports professionals who work with regulatory stakeholders, including business and industry, Territory, State and Federal government agencies, the legislature, community actors and the media.
Participating in this Graduate Certificate enables you to:
- identify core ideas in contemporary regulation and compliance;
- understand the theories and evidence that inform regulatory practice;
- develop new approaches to regulation and compliance;
- develop and present regulatory policy proposals. You will analyse the role and influence of a diverse range of regulatory actors and interpret selected case studies and apply these
- insights to everyday regulatory challenges in your workplace.
Applications close 31 January 2022
Ticket Cost: View website
02 6125 0915
In Person and Online