With government-specific benchmarks available, Hogan’s assessments are a powerful measure of personality and getting certified is an important step toward getting the most out of your assessment solution.
Hogan assessments offer evidence-based insights into key strengths, development areas and values that drive or derail success. Who you are, your personality determines what you do. Hogan’s assessments are the most powerful measures of personality and getting certified is an important step toward getting the most out of your assessment solution.
The 2 day Hogan Certification Workshop provides comprehensive training on:
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) “The Bright Side”
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS) “The Dark Side”
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) “The Inside”
The Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop includes:
- Personal assessment and a debrief session with a consultant prior to the workshop
- Access to the Hogan Online Learning Module
- Hogan Workbooks and an e-Hogan Guide
- Electronic copies of technical manuals plus access to all of the latest publications and research articles
- Two complimentary assessment IDs (including a feedback session with a PBC consultant) to be used after the certification workshop
- Facility to order Hogan profiles to meet your organisation’s needs on a secure platform
- Ongoing access to consultants for difficult assessment interpretations and implementation questions
- Complimentary qualification in the Hogan 360 Suite
- Professional Development Credits may apply
- This workshop may form part of your psychology registration requirements. ICF Approved Activity: Hogan Assessment Systems Accreditation Workshop – Core Competencies – 10 hours and Resource Development – 9.25 hours
- This workshop is fully catered
Ticket Cost: From: $2,524.50. Government discounts available.