The emphasis on government agencies to share and distribute information has been rapidly increasing. Since organisations are pressured to reduce costs and increase productivity, the successful management of information and knowledge is more important than ever.
How can better knowledge and information management benefit your organisation? The Information and Knowledge Management for Effective Decision Making conference will explore how to improve upon an existing culture of knowledge-sharing, strategically manage information and knowledge as assets and to use technology to leverage corporate knowledge.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a knowledge-sharing culture to improve decision making
- Demonstrate benefits of IM & KM to gain organisational buy-in
- Measure the impact of IM & KM strategies Effectively use technology for improved IM & KM outcomes
Click here to download the event program.
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Tasman Stacey, Information Management Officer, Australian Tax Office
- Jodie Cobbin, Director of Information, NSW Department of Justice
- Sheryl Mapp, Director, Enterprise Records, NAB
- Paul Fechner, Records & Knowledge Management Specialist, Department Treasury & Finance
Click here to download the event program to see the full speaker lineup.
Ticket Cost: From $1899. Early bird discounts are available.
02 9239 5700
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney