After the outstanding success of the 2018 Leveraging Executive Female Talent forum, Professor Boris Groysberg is back by popular demand! Drawing on his extensive experience in organisational behaviour, women in leadership and executive education at Harvard Business School, this unique forum is designed to provide you with the tools to drive organisational performance and executive leadership capability through enhanced female participation. The 2nd Annual Leveraging Executive Female Talent Forum is held on the 25th July 2019 in Sydney.
Professor Boris Groysberg will lead the discussion using the Harvard Business School case method, an innovative teaching model critiquing actual case studies from Fortune 500 companies for world-class best practice.
- Understand & leverage your personal & executive team leadership strengths
- Enhance professional skill sets through world-class benchmarking tools, concepts & principles
- Realign goals & culture to build an inclusive working environment that supports female participation
- Learn how to overcome the challenges of building a high-performing leadership team
- Expand your network & learn from like-minded peers from a variety of industries
Who should attend?
This executive forum is designed for senior and aspiring leaders from corporate, government, healthcare, education and NFPs across Australia including:
- Executive leadership teams: To enhance the learning outcomes of this forum and better leverage their talent, organisations are encouraged to bring their leadership teams
- Male change champions: We encourage male change champions who see the value and importance of leadership diversity to join the discussion alongside female leaders
- Female leaders: This program is designed for female executives and individuals who want to harness their potential and progress their career
- People strategy leaders: This program is highly beneficial for senior HR, diversity and L&D professionals looking to drive organisational change and development
For more information, visit the website or contact the Customer Care team at [email protected]
Early bird special
Save up to $600 on the standard rates. View the brochure for more information.
Ticket Cost: $2,999 + GST. Early bird offers available
1800 316 882
The Westin, 1 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000