Build culture, create alignment & drive organisational performance
The Leveraging Executive Female Talent leadership forum is a unique one-day education forum running Friday 10th August at the Sydney Hilton and modeled on the oversubscribed Harvard Business School MBA course.
Is your organisation maximising the potential of its female leaders?
This forum is designed for progressive leaders and their teams to enhance the capability of current and future senior female executives and build the strength and diversity of their executive teams.
Professor Boris Groysberg will lead discussion using the Harvard Business School case method, an innovative teaching model critiquing actual case studies from Fortune 500 companies for world-class best practice. This will be Professor Groysberg’s only public event in Australia this year and an opportunity to undertake the innovative Harvard educational experience.
Organsational benefits from attending:
- Optimise executive leadership capability through enhanced female participation
- Enhance and maximise professional skill sets with practical insights on leadership development
- Adapt world class benchmarking tools
- Gain a clear plan to organise your teams, build culture and create alignment within your organisation
- An opportunity for executive teams to learn through the world-renowned HBS case method
Quote CC*MANDARIN when booking online & save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.
Ticket Cost: $ 2,399.00 + GST. Early bird discounts and group rates available.
1300 856 904