Vault Academy presents a two-day, lab-intensive, instructor led Training program on cloud computing services.
This course is focused on experiential hands-on lab activities with real-life examples and case studies to be solved in a classroom environment. The program reviews cloud fundamentals while building skills needed to leverage new techniques in deploying infrastructure as code.
- The Basics of Operating an OpenStack Cloud
- Introduction to Distributed HA Workloads
- Introduction to Infrastructure as Code
- Introduction to DevOps Methodologies
- Introduction to DevOps Tools
- Introduction to CI/CD
- Introduction to Kubernetes
This course is intended for end-users such as software developers, infrastructure engineers, cloud architects, sales engineers and technical project leaders who would like to explore operational skills of cloud platform while developing an understanding of cloud computing.
Ticket Cost: $2,640.00
(02) 6910 0000
Vault Academy - West Tower