“Cross Sector Partnering is complex and challenging. Bringing people and organisations together from different sectors and keeping them together to deliver results is not easy. When partnering is ad hoc, directionless and unproductive, it can result in delays, extra costs, greater risks and diminished value for all involved.
This comprehensive 5 week Partnering EssentialsTM Facilitated Online Course is hosted on the CQ University Australia platform and is now open for registration. The course teaches participants the skills needed to partner effectively, with an in depth view of the knowledge and tools needed to maximise value from partnering.
There will be 10 individual courses covering all aspects of the partnering process and is based on the highly successful Partnering by DesignTM methodology, and includes Online Facilitation – comprising an introductory session plus a 1.5 hour facilitated webinar session each week of the course. These sessions will focus on bringing the online material alive and provide for deeper analysis and learning to be achieved.
- Time commitment will be 4 – 5 hours per week
- Assessment will be by multiple choice quizzes for each of the 10 Partnering EssentialsTM Online courses
- After successful completion of all course components you will receive a Certificate of Completion and 20 CPD Hours equivalent from CQ University Australia
- Each course group will be limited to 16 participants to enable maximum interaction in the facilitated online sessions.
- Webinar times scheduled for Australian and Global time zones
- Participants have access to online course materials for 12 months from date of enrolment
DATE: Tuesday 11 August to Tuesday 15 September 2020
WEBINAR TIMES GROUP 1:
Tuesdays 11:00 to 12:30, Australian CST
(suits Oceania and the Americas)
WEBINAR TIMES GROUP 2:
Tuesdays 17:30 – 19:00, Australian CST
(suits Oceania, Europe and Africa)
** REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE 4 AUGUST 2020 **
Ticket Cost: $975 AUD (incGST)
Ian Dixon, Managing Director – DIXON Partnering Solutions
08 7087 2197