Adapting to change, strengthening capabilities & driving PMO excellence.
The role of a PMO needs to rapidly evolve to keep up with the accelerating landscape. A more fluid and modern approach is required to tackle challenges caused by disruptive technologies, digitalisation and new methodologies. In this fast-moving environment, a certain mindset, set of skills, and management style is needed to move with changing times.
The PMO Leadership conference will feature real-life, best-practice case studies with strong cross-industry references. It aims to create a sound platform for all sectors to come together under one roof to collaborate with like-minded peers, addressing key challenges, and how to effectively adapt to the changing project management landscape.
This conference will focus on:
- How to adapt, prove value and react to change
- Building workforce competencies and capabilities to extend longevity
- Linking benefits realisation to organisational outcomes
- The tool set required for PMO sustainability and career progression
- Improving stakeholder engagement and gaining executive sponsorship
- Aligning project delivery with strategic performance
Hear from a fantastic lineup of senior & key industry leaders including:
- Craig Lauchlan, Transformation Leader, AGL
- Brigadier David McGahey Director General Plan Centaur DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
- Dr Alicia Aitken Head of Investment Management & Delivery ANZ
- Matthew Harman Head of Enterprise PMO TELSTRA
- Rose Fida Director Early Development & Partnership Project Management CSL
- Deb Cailes Manager, Urban Sustainability CITY OF MELBOURNE
Early bird specials are currently available. Save $300 from the standard price when you book before 6 July 2018.
Take a further $100 off the early bird tickets by using the discount code CC*TM. For more information, view the brochure or contact our customer service team at 02 9239 5701.
Ticket Cost: Various packages available, see website for details.
1300 316 882
Victoria University City Convention Centre