As an amalgamation of the 12th ERM for Government Summit and 2nd Annual Public Sector Corporate Governance Summit, IQPC is proud to deliver a conference that will explore a renewed focus on creating a proactive and constructive approach to risk and governance through simplified language, driving change through leadership and improvements in processes and frameworks.
Key Topics to Be Explored
- Simplifying risk and governance language to build engagement and understanding across the whole of the organization
- Building security awareness for staff to help create a comprehensive risk management approach to cyber and data governance
- Improving reporting methods and processes to build better transparency and responsiveness to changing risks
- Defining roles and responsibilities of management and committees to create a top down approach to risk and governance and assess organisational maturity and capability
- Tackling fraud and corruption in risk and governance: Developing initiatives to encourage integrity and mitigate internal fraud
Ticket Cost: From $2,999 excl. GST. Early bird discounts available.
Novotel Sydney Central