The Australian Government is experiencing a shift in their approach to service and policy design, governance and most importantly decision making.
From federal to local government, a data driven approach is increasingly being adopted as more people understand the value their data holds. The transformation has had a positive impact on government efficiency, businesses and the wider community as decisions become evidence based with data.
With this in mind, the Public Sector Data Summit 2018 will address some key concerns in the area of data for the public sector including:
- Data Management: Managing and Integrating Data to Enhance Decision Making For Efficient Processes and Improved Stakeholder Experience
- Shifting Culture and Mindest: Changing Culture To Ensure Success of Data Management and Policy
- Governance and Security: Creating Standards of Data Protection to Reduce Cyber Risk, Privacy Breach, Fraud and Increase Compliance
Click here to view conference program.
Held on the 23 – 24 October in Sydney, the conference will be joined by many experts including:
- Cheryl George, Government and Stakeholder Relations, Business Development and Commercialisation – Data61 (CSIRO)
- Ric Clarke, Director, Emerging Data and Methods – Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Kevin Jeffrey, Chief Data Officer – IP Australia
- Elizabeth Tydd, CEO and Information Commissioner – Information and Privacy Commission NSW
- Annette Cooper, Data and Analytics Lead – New Zealand Defence Force
- Selvaraaju Murugesan, Senior Manager of Innovation and Data Analytics – ACT Government
Click here to view the full speaker line up.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with Directors and Heads of Information, Data, Analytics, Knowledge Management, Data Governance, Data Science and Reporting who will provide strategies on unlocking the value of data to improve governance, inform decision making and innovate service design.
Click here to register for your place.
Ticket Cost: From $3599 + GST. Early bird discounts available.
Rydges Sydney Central