The Public Sector EA/PA Forum running 31 Oct – 1 Nov 2017 in Canberra provides essential insights into how executive and personal assistants can take their career to the next level.
The roles of the executive and personal assistant continues to change and evolve over time. The days of being simply responsible for answering the phone and planning the diary are a distant memory. Enabler, facilitator, influencer, gatekeeper and strategic partner are all hats worn by the modern EA/PA; often at the same time.
Attend this conference to learn from experienced, inspirational and influential EA’s and PA’S.
- How to develop internal & external networks
- Shift to a strategic mindset
- Understand the key traits required by top executives
- Stay agile to change
- Take control of your professional development
- Focus on health and wellbeing for holistic job satisfaction
- Build and develop your personal brand
Hear from a magnificent lineup of speakers including:
- Zelda La Grange, Former Presidential Aide to Nelson Mandela
- Jenny O’Reilly, EA to the Inspector General, Australian Defence Force
- Elizabeth Butler, EA to the Secretary, Department of Health
- Gabrielle Ide, Executive Assistant to the Alan Tudge MP, Minister of Health Services
Need help convincing your executive? Contact [email protected] for a letter outlining the reasons why you should attend.
Find out more or call 1300 856 904
Hotel Realm Canberra