With constant pressure on government communications to evolve, innovate and deliver on outcomes in the midst of budget cuts and a changing political landscape, it’s more important than ever to ensure that government communications are strategic and effective.
This conference is a unique opportunity to learn and network with strategic communications leaders from across government, collaborating to identify the way forward for effective government communications.
What you will take away:
- Case studies from leading government departments and agencies
- Practical tips to develop communications strategies in a complex political landscape
- Skills to implement data driven strategies for greater impact
- Insights to generate greater engagement and build trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategies to create behaviour change through meaningful and effective campaigns
Don’t Miss Jerril Rechter from VICHEALTH, Janine Clark from the Australian Taxation Office, Chris Wagner from the Australian War Memorial and more.
Early Bird 1 ending – 15th Feb save $500, Early Bird Ending 15 March – Save $300, Early Bird Ending 12th April – Save $200.
Ticket Cost: $1799 - $2299. Earlybird discounts available.
1300 316 882
Canberra Rex Hotel