The Australian Public Sector is in a state of constant transformation, which opens the door to exciting new opportunities for emerging women leaders to move into senior executive roles.
Navigating this complex environment however is difficult and leaders must possess an acute understanding of the challenges facing the sector. At the same time, they need it to be clear on who they are as a leader, the impact they have within their team and their influence in the wider organisation.
This two-day interactive workshop will provide you with the tools you need to build on your leadership skills and also give you the confidence and courage to put yourself forward for new opportunities.
Why should you attend this masterclass?
- Put yourself forward as a public sector leader
- Align your team with organisational expectations
- Embrace diversity in the workplace
- Keep pace with an ever evolving public sector environment
- Tackle difficult conversations and manage conflict
- Build resilience and lead organisational change
What Past Attendees Said:
“Great workshop! The information provided was useful and relevant to the workplace and I got to meet great people. I would highly recommend Criterion Conferences to friends and colleagues.” – Caroline Yvon, Accountant, ACT Government, 2018 Cheryl Alderman Women in Leadership Workshop attendee.
Who Should Attend?
Senior & aspiring leaders & also champions of change from:
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- State Departments and Agencies
- Local Government
Check out the website for group packs and offers.
Ticket Cost: $2899 + GST. Early bird discounts available.
1300 316 882
Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane / Canberra