Following the 2016 Unlocking the Potential Report, there has been a big push across the Australian Public Service for more strategic workforce planning and human resources. In this changing landscape, the public sector must increase the capacity to use people data and analytics to maximise the effectiveness and long term efficiency of the workforce.
The Public Sector Workforce Planning & Analytics conference will bring together leaders from public sector departments and agencies to develop practical strategies to collect, analyse and use workforce analytics and take away key learnings to implement long term and sustainable workforce plans.
- Skills to use analytics in workforce planning
- Confidence to engage with analytics and technology in HR
- Insights from best practice examples of strategic HR
- Blueprints for how workforce analytics can be utilised to improve business outcomes
- Strategies to manage change as the public sector evolves
- Training to develop teams and get buy-in with executives
Attend & learn strategies of:
- Using data & analytics effectively to support workforce planning
- Maximising the potential of analytics to better enable business outcomes
- Integrating technology, digitising & leading the way for a new era in HR
- Managing changes & employee experience in the workforce, upskilling & getting buy-in
Hear from an experienced line up of leaders and experts including:
- Scott Johnston, Assistant Commissioner Performance & Analytics, NSW Public Service Commission
- Natalie Marsh, Former General Manager People & Planning, Department of Industry, Innovation & Science
- Kathryn Cole, Director People Strategy, Fair Work Ombudsman
- Maureen McCarty, Director Workforce Data Analysis & Planning, Department of Health
- Josephine Palermo, General Manager Engagement & Change Management, Strategy & Operations, Telstra
- Sean Preusse, Lead Analyst, Westpac Group
Find out how to use people data and analytics to maximise the effectiveness and long term efficiency of the workforce.
Quote CC*MANDARIN when registering & save an additional $100 off the current price.
Ticket Cost: Starting at $499 + GST
1300 856 904