Councils across Australia are investing with Microsoft and transitioning from legacy systems to enhance the way they collaborate, access data and increase productivity.
In order to effectively utilise Microsoft 365 and Teams, it is important that councils understand their business and regulatory information governance and records compliance requirements. With a good understanding of these requirements, councils can then explore how native features in Microsoft 365 can help meet these requirements, and where information governance compliance gaps might exist.
Whether your council is relatively new to Microsoft 365 or already reaping the benefits of all that Microsoft 365 has to offer, this session is a must attend for you to understand:
- The benefits of leveraging Microsoft 365 as your single records management platform
- How to fill the compliance gaps and achieve true information management transformation
- How to remove the burden of traditional record-keeping practices for both records managers and end users
- How to secure internal and external collaboration across agencies
- How to improve IT service delivery to business and reduce manpower and overall management cost of Microsoft 365
Filled with real-life customer stories and best practices from leading councils across Australia, this session will leave you armed with practical tips to develop a sustainable governance and records management strategy that enhances compliance and security in Microsoft 365, also improving user experience and productivity.
Ticket Cost: Free
+61 3 8535 3200