As technology continues to change the way in which information is processed and shared, the public sector needs to raise its standards in order to deliver timely communication & marketing strategies that engage stakeholders and restore trust.
Attend the Shaping the Future of Government Marketing & Communications conference to hear from leading experts who are keeping up with the pace of the external world, building trust and engaging audiences, producing creative content and delivering cost effective marketing and communications campaigns.
- Create behaviour change through meaningful and engaging campaigns
- Restore public trust in your agency through honest communications
- Strengthen internal communications and implement agile strategies
- Leverage innovation and new technologies to future-proof your agency
- Make simple content the heart of your communications
- Create and implement data-driven strategies
Attend and learn strategies to:
- Develop a communications strategy with purpose
- Restore trust in your organisation
- Build an effective data-driven marketing strategy
- Create & manage effective content
Hear from an experienced line up of leaders and experts including:
- Sonya Neufeld, Assistant Director Strategic Communications, Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Elizabeth Bott, Director Online Engagement Digital Experience, Experience Culture Change & Innovation, Australian Taxation Office
- Jerril Rechter, Chief Executive Officer, VICHealth
- Libby Varcoe Director, Content Design & Strategy, Digital Transformation Agency
- Chaminda Ranasinghe, Chief Marketing Officer, RMIT University
- Christopher Brandt Executive Director, Community Engagement and Partnerships, Department of Education QLD
Quote CC*MANDARIN when booking online & save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.
Ticket Cost: Various packages available, see website for details
1300 856 904
Canberra Rex Hotel