During this webinar we discuss The Trust Imperative research that Salesforce & BCG launched earlier in 2020. We will explore what shapes customer expectation and experience when dealing with governments, the role of trust, and the opportunity for governments in Australia and New Zealand to transform service delivery.
The findings show the important relationship between customer experience and trust. In fact, 85% of people say that the quality of their customer experience directly influences their level of trust and confidence in Government.
Join us together with BCG & Service NSW to hear about:
- Unlocking the potential benefits of data in better service delivery and policy making
- Identifying which government services are needed and where
- Delivering more personalised services for all government stakeholders
- Creating greater impact with fewer resources
- The citizen’s engagement with the COVIDSafe app
- Successful agency pivots in putting the customer first
- Trailblazing stories of successful government delivery transformations
Gisele Kapterian |Director of Public Sector Strategy APAC |Salesforce
Damon Rees |CEO |Service NSW
Miguel Carrasco |Managing Director and Senior Partner | Boston Consulting Group
Ticket Cost: Free with Registration
Delivered Online - Virtual Event